Roles and responsibilities of the CUPE Representative include, but are not limited to:
- Arrange CUPE information sessions on TA rights, health benefits and other CUPE related issues
- Collaborate with CUPE executives to inform CUPE members in the DNS of the updates from CUPE
- Be familiar with CUPE bargaining, health plan, and TA rights
- Promote CUPE events and send emails to members to provide relevant information
- Attend CUPE meetings to receive updates from CUPE3902
- Report back to the NSGSA and TAs within the Department on pertinent information from CUPE
Nominations for the CUPE Representative position are currently open.
If you want to nominate yourself please fill the Nomination form.