Roles and responsibilities of the Webmaster include, but are not limited to:
- Update Executive information on the website (bios and photos of each new Executive Member with the title of their respective role)
- Post NSGSA meetings/events on the website and calendar
- Maintain website (nsgsa.sa.utoronto.ca) and NSGSA Facebook page (add new students, upload event photos, update event details and advertise all events hosted by NSGSA), along with any other social media outlet that may be used by the NSGSA
- Provide monthly updates on social, academic and community events via the website and other social media outlets (if applicable)
- Update NutriNews issues and student theses on the website
- Send bi-weekly newsletter advertising all events hosted by the NSGSA
Nominations for the Webmaster position are currently open.
If you want to nominate yourself please fill the Nomination form.